My First Render (Photoshop)

Hello everybody! Today I made my first render. It is kind of a mafia one but it is not that high quality. I wanted to share it with you guys. It is bland and not colorful but it is simple. I made it with Adobe photoshop. Next time, I am going to try to create another render with blender. Since it is my first time, I give mine a 6/10. Do you agree?

3 Likes

Yeah a 6 out of ten is alright although i recommend you remove the shadow in the background and change up the gradient a little bit

1 Like

I agree. I wanted it to be realistic so I did keep the cast shadow but I was on the fence about it. Unfortunately, I could not find that good of a background so it was kind of hard to improve it. Next time, I am using Blender and I am confident it will most likely be better.

1 Like

7/10 looks good however you have some noise on the hat.
Another thing is that you may want to add a better background like this.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Can I use that image?

I would rate this 3/10. You can follow my guide I made if you want.

1 Like

No PLEASE don’t use that image because it is stealing somebody else’s art.

Thats mafia 2, man of culture, but using this background would break some rules.

Okay, I did not use that image anyway. I only use royalty free images that are not subject to copyright. Thank you for telling me.

1 Like

I don’t own this image I was just using it for an example you’ll have to make your own version of it one blender or Roblox studio.

Looks good, but I think the clothing doesn’t look as good as the person, the clothes kinda seemed like they were slapped on more than it looks like they are apart of the avatar

Yes, this first one was an experiment. I am creating a portfolio so that I can showcase my work, and made a much better one with my real avatar.

alright, but yeah its not bad for a start tbh

1 Like

3 out of ten. Background is bland and I’d rather have it at a bit of an angle. Nothing wrong with not using Blender, I dont use it.

1 Like

Looks pretty good, but it is not a gfx. A gfx has a background. That is a render. You should DEFINITELY add a background.

1 Like