My First Render

Hey everyone,
Today, I decided to try making a render. I have no past experience with making renders however I am quite familiar with blender. Do note that the background is not mine, I only made the render. Since I am new, I can improve a whole lot which brings me here to receive feedback. Please only comment if you have actual feedback because I am really determined to improve.

My Render:

I am aware the lighting doesn’t really match the scene. It was really hard trying to get the right lighting.

4 Likes

You should try making the character do a different pose and move it back a little and also brighten the lighting.

2 Likes

Maybe a more realistic lighting/background maybe.

2 Likes

Otherwise great work!!!

Render suggestion:

1 Like

I would say that its not well scaled… make it a bit smaller and at the centre and i think it should look way better. anyways its pretty good.

2 Likes

It looks good! but i’d change the position the character was in and maybe make the light on the character match the background because the character doesn’t look like its actually there.

1 Like

I like it!but…the character shadow seem off,there isnt his shadow in the ground,overall i think its a 8/10,for your first render it seems to be really good!

1 Like

@T0onDev,
What do you suggest I should add to the center to make it look better?

@nxrvinas,
Yeah, that was my main roadblock when trying to make this. Should I brighten the lighting to make it more realistic?

@DeadMan_3510,
The background is just an image that I used to practice my lighting and rendering skills. I can see if I can try to make a shadow but I doubt it since the background is not a model.

Yea and maybe change the color of the lighting.

1 Like

Why not try making there more light?it should look like a little better,as the problem with the character’s lighting is that there is too much shadow

1 Like

try to put the character in the centre and make less shades since theres a lot of light

2 Likes