My first RIGGING GFX from Blender

I just learned from my friend @IggyDev about rigging in Blender, I always posed the GFX character on studio, which I would not recommend using. My GFX is improved alot by learning on Blender every day, If YOU are also a 3D modeler or a GFX artist then u should practice alot. As always. Now I am going to show u my rigging GFX result. I hope its good. I made it while my friend was giving a tutorial about it. Just give me feedback about the rigging. Thank you.:slight_smile:

I hope I became good, as u see the clothing looks sick too. I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!:smiley:

1 Like

If itโ€™s your first time you did great although I donโ€™t like dark backgrounds, besides, why the white dot?

I understood but I forgot something to edit. Its not about the GFX its about the rigging, could u read it again, and Iโ€™m sorry because I edited the topic with some things, give feedback on the rigging, thanks for the feedback so next time I will render a rigging result (GFX about the rigging), I will make the lightning and the darkness better. I hope you could accept this!

1 Like

The rigging seems pretty smooth woah, good job!!

1 Like