My First Roblox art

Yes yes I know this is really bad, but what do you think about this result, by the way this is my first Roblox painting, it’s just as bad as it is, but what do you think?

6 Likes

Use layers next time, I can see the skin section leaking onto the black outline. Other than that I like your style. :+1:

1 Like

Actually I’m on Android to describe it even with only Pixellab

Pretty good for a mobile drawing. Keep up the good work.

This is good for a first attempt!

I’d use layers next time. Layers work in the sense that your line art should be on top, and the color should be underneath it. Another suggestion I have is to make the crystals not glow with a feature, but instead use different shades of the yellow color. A good thing to keep in mind is to always draw complete lines so you can just use the fill bucket tool to ink and then shade in whatever way you’d like!

But the bucket filling tool is not in the software I use, so I get dizzy sometimes, because it doesn’t have a fill feature

Oh okay! It’s still better to draw in complete lines so your drawing doesn’t look incomplete. In this case, it doesn’t, but in future cases, it might. I also find it easier to ink.

ibis paint is perfect
its hard at the beginning but one of the best drawing programs on android
i use it for my drawings and stuff

Agreed, very good for android, but if you wanna get into more serious drawing, I’d recommend switching to PC.

1 Like

Pretty good for a mobile drawing