My First Roblox Game

Hi everyone! I just released my first game: Ultimate King Of The Hill!
Game link: [NEW] Ultimate King Of The Hill - Roblox

Have you ever wanted to reveal your sword fighting skills against a bunch of players? Now you can! This is a round-based King of the Hill game with up to 20 players fighting to win the round! There are multiple game modes, tons of weapons, and quests, so the fun never ends! Can you stay at the top the longest?

Ive been in development for 3 months or so and it’s finally out. Id love to hear your feedback!

6 Likes

Its not to bad. I am a little confused as to why I was sliding along the floor as it was a grassy map. When the game mode gets selected you should add a picture of the map in a ViewportFrame. The game just needs some adjustments and improvements. Keep up the effort :+1:

Thanks! I will keep that in mind.

1 Like

Game idea, map, assets

The idea of ​​the game is really very good, the desert map and the low poly lobby along with its assets were very well designed.

Game modes

The variation of game modes is something sensational, it doesn’t make the game tedious by itself. It would be nice to have a randomization in weapons, not just the shovel for example, which ended up leaving a little vacant in weapons, which is one of the parts that most captivates players.

Now what struck me as strange was how our friend @AustnBlox said that in a game mode you slide on a desert map for example, it’s weird, maybe if it was on an ice map

UI Design

I’m not a UI Designer, but there could be an option to hide some UI, such as the cell phone, for example, and the “Shop”, “Backpack”, “Quests” and “Spectate” GUIS could be lower or in vertical mode on the side, I thought it hindered visibility a little generally.

Final thoughts, Note

Otherwise, I give 8/10 for everything, with improvements and improvements I know you will go far with your game, it has enormous potential! Congratulations for all the work to everyone involved in this.

1 Like

Yes it did say ice map. The only weird thing was it was a green grass map with the name Ice map and slide ability…

1 Like

its a cool game gui not rlly the best ive seen and rlly annoying the guy i was playing against kept getting a bomb on his head

I will definitely consider some of these ideas, thanks so much for the thoughtful comment!!

1 Like

Really Good first game. My first game was a literal obby with 8 stages it was definitely not the best. I think the building was amazing but if I was being a bit picky I suppose you could improve the lighting. Also I don’t know if I played enough, but I got the same desert map every time

I also agree that the UI could do with a few improvements and I would highly recommend improving that as their was no theme and they were all different colours.

The game thumbnail is solid and bright overall I can’t really say it’s bad!

Also I’m not sure if this was a Bug or not, but I was winning and suddenly the game ended half-way through, now that I am thinking about it the person I was playing may have left. Oops!

For a first game, this incredibly good. Not much advanced, but a very nice core gameplay. Well done, and keep up the effort.