My first Sci-Fi build

Hello everyone
So I recently got into building and made my first build. This is a Sci-Fi build, here ae some screenshots.

I am new to building so if u guys give me some suggestions I could improve.

Thankz for readingšŸ˜„

22 Likes

Wow, ur first build??? Looks great! How long did it take for you to make it?

1 Like

Thank you, It took me 1 week to build

2 Likes

Really impressive for a first. I think all there is to improve on is to add more detail and keep building.
I would search google images for some sci fi designs

3 Likes

Wow pretty good dude! I think you should change your title to Builder instead of programmer.

2 Likes

Thankz for ur advise I use reference images too they helps a lot.

1 Like

is this REALLY your first build? do you have experience with things? thatā€™s WAAAAAAY too good for your first build. can you elaborate?

1 Like

Was it made in a third-party software such as blender? Or was it all made in roblox studio.

1 Like

Yes it is my first build, but if u ask me if I have experience idk cos I have tried to build before but I would just abandon it half done like I would have only completed the floor lol. But somehow I just build something thats better than half done builds. I think reference images, going through some build by other devs helped me.

1 Like

Blender was a life saver. Most of the parts are meshes made in blender

1 Like

hmmmm. well that clarifies it a lot! but if you have built more things then how is this your first build?

1 Like

Thatā€™s very good for a first build, I donā€™t even make stuff like that, jeez, thatā€™s impressive

1 Like

He means completed.

2 Likes

oh. thanks for clarifying as well. but dosent the title of the post say ā€œ! my first build ! feedbacks !ā€ or is that just a weird grammatical error

1 Like

Donā€™t ask me, I didnā€™t make the topic.

3 Likes

This is omega amazing for a beginner. I almost donā€™t believe it. Great job.

You canā€™t sell it here, itā€™s against the rules.

2 Likes

Should have said My first completed build, my bad

2 Likes

Pretty cool build! Also, your not allowed to sell things on the DevForum, itā€™s against ToS.

2 Likes

Thankz for letting me know @Luxorz and @Coldshot_Dev

1 Like

Thatā€™s impressive and the fact that itā€™s your first build makes it more impressive.

2 Likes