My first showcase

Hi everyone!
I am working on a Tranquil Forest Showcase and I want to get some feedback on what I’ve done so far :slight_smile:. I will add trees next, and the wheat texture is the only thing that I didn’t personally make, as it’s the texture from the farm in the Roblox Studio pre-made village. Also should I use blender for the trees and shrubs?
Here are the screenshots:

Thanks, RosannahGamer :heart:

5 Likes

Looks good! I espicially like the design of the roof, however you could maybe add some more detail to the outside of the house, espicially the walls. Like maybe vines climbing up the walls?
The position of the dining table and chairs also seems a bit strange, it’d look better if you put it up against the wall next to the window imo.

1 Like

The house is a bit box-ish, the torches don’t feel natural, missing trees and some other plant life.

Overall, many improvements can be made, but good work for a starter. :+1:

1 Like

I will see if I can put some vines on the walls, good idea :slight_smile:
What would I put in the middle of the room if I moved the table? Here is a bird’s eye view of the house:

Thank you so much for the feedback :grin:

I did think the torches didn’t look right, I’m not sure what to do to make them look normal lol but I will have a look in the toolbox and see what others have done to get some ideas :grinning: thanks :grin:

I’d suggest moving the rug to the middle of the house, since it seems a bit out of position next to the bed. You could also make the rug circular instead.

1 Like

Well there’s a lot I would change but this is what I would suggest
If you are trying to make a farmland or what ever use blender to make the house or you could take your time to make the house not so boxy also the texture are pretty bad maybe use some image ids,change the grass color and make it more of a dark green, add some trees, some fencing maybe altogether make it more like this

1 Like

It’s supposed to be an old hut in the middle of the forest, I just haven’t made the trees yet. Thanks tho! :slight_smile:

In that case use this reference image

1 Like

The terrain could use more varying objects, like rocks or trees, or extend the beach part out and add a dock. Really it’s just to give this more variety so the player doesn’t feel all alone. I’d get pretty bored so you need a lot of stuff to look at. Remember to never be afraid to google reference photos.

1 Like