My first song! (Any feedback? I used chrome music maker) New song now!

I recently made this a while ago, I was wondering what you guys think. :smiley:
(it might be a bit glitchy)
Edit: I made a new song using https://www.beepbox.co ! I think it works well with me so I will be sticking with it for now! here’s the new song I made! (yes it is repetitive but its better than the other one!)
beepbox music I made:

5 Likes

lol

Anyways, the sample you provided sounds nice to my ears. I’d recommend moving to another music program because CMM has many limitations. (Can’t play multiple instruments, etc.)

1 Like

I like it! It gives off really cool 8-bit vibes! It’d sounds like something I’d hear in a Tycoon, Obby or Simulator game, but improved! I’d love to hear a longer version!

1 Like

i didnt even know that there was a music maker, but id recommend using a real music - making software, just by telling, cmm is extremely limited, you don’t even have to pay do get your hands on good software. id recommend Muse score, but you should look for alternatives, better than cmm at least.

Its still good, and has the potential to be used in a roblox game if extended.

2 Likes

Ditto. I thought it had an 8-bit vibe as well.

Leif AW

2 Likes

its really nice for your first song. the beat is nice, but the ‘tap tap tap’ isn’t and when the notes overlap there should be an extra song, and there should be drums too. drums are an important part

1 Like

I like the simplicity. You may want to add some background to it. (good luck as a composer :))
take it from another composer you can do great things with even something simple

1 Like

I think I’ll try it thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like