My first sword model

I’ve been modeling for about 2 weeks now. I decided this morning to make my first sword model, and here is what it looks like, please give me feedback.

4 Likes

That looks GOOD! I’m probably just saying that because I don’t know how to model, and this is beyond what I can imagine making.

1 Like

same here but the fact he’s only been doing for two weeks!!! that’s incredible

2 Likes

Thank you very much you two! I’ve been working pretty hard during those 2 weeks, looking at courses and trying to understand the logic behind modeling. I was as well surrounding myself with experience modelers which immensely helped me improve in a short amount of time. I still have many things to learn but I’m all for it! I as well had the basics of the blender down due to doing gfx, this is probably why I improved a little quicker.

2 Likes

It looks great! I could see this being used for many different types of games and such. I love the design of it!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’m glad you like the design (which was inspired by another model reference)

1 Like

The sword reminds me a lot of the Master Sword from Zelda! It looks great, keep up the work!

1 Like

oh wow, it does look very similar! I think my reference picture was probably based on that sword which explains the similarities in design!

That is a very cool design! I love it! One thing I noticed is that the wing parts are kind of grainy. But overall it looks great! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Yeah, I think that’s because of my studio resolution which is low, thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes