My First Time Using Moon Animator 2

Hello lads, I just recently started to get into animating and even more recently using Moon Animator and this was the first legitimate thing I’ve.

So I just wanted to ask if yall had any tips or tricks that might help me get better at animating. (Also I just realized there’s no sound, so don’t mind that)

Heres the video

1 Like

This animation looks very good for your first time using Moon Animator 2! Great job on this animation! How long did it take to animate and make?

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face: I think it took me maybe an hour and a half max, possibly less time tho. I was doing some other things during that time and I don’t really pay attention to when I start and stop things tho, so I don’t really have an approximate time.

What a dark theme… I wonder what your game is about. Anyhow I can see that you put effort into the timing of the animations to be in line with the dialogue. Only criticism I can give is maybe the punch animations. When you are animating you gotta reimagine yourself as the roblox character and visualize how you would move when doing the animation, then try your best to recreate it in blender. One example in this animation is the right punch, when you are doing a punch with your right hand, you would move your right elbow back over the shoulder then do the punch. Of course this movement should be very fast and is just barely noticeable but it the little details like that make a animation better

1 Like

It was just a random thing I thought up, not a game unfortunately. That might be a nice idea tho :thinking:

I had the right arm going back farther at first (probably making it look more like a punch), idk what prompted me to change it tho