My First Twitter UI

Hi im tunnells im trying to get into UI This is my second UI!

2 Likes

The “Twitter Codes” text and the Twitter logo isn’t aligned with anything else.

1 Like

This kinda makes me internally angry as it’s not centered in the middle. And, I think many others would say the same.

The UI looks good. I would say you move most of your elements there on the codes user interface into the middle (except the close button).

I would additionally put a small description under the title “Twitter Codes” such as “Type in a code to redeem in-game items!” or something like this as a description. Have the description small like this and not too big. I would also remove the Twitter icon on top of the UI and either reposition the Twitter icon at the bottom right corner of the base of the user interface or remove the Twitter icon entirely.

If you are going to put the Twitter icon at the bottom right corner of the base of the user interface, I would recommend you resize the Twitter icon and have it a bit smaller.

Lastly, the “Submit” button color is a bit too bright. I would make it a bit darker. I would also remove the border on the text box and the submit button. You could even add a drop shadow on the UI and remove the border, or have the border and drop shadow on the UI. This is just a suggestion.

Another suggestion I have is that you can change the font and make the text a bit more smaller and maybe less bolder. My last suggestion is that you can make the submit button less rounded and make the text box a bit more smaller in length.

Overall, the UI looks nice, but with some work done with this user interface you’ve designed, it will look even better. Good work! :+1: