My first UGC lol

Hi!

So, I saved up Robux by doing commissions on the Roblox talent service. After I had saved up enough, I decided to create a UGC. I’m not personally too serious and just saw this as a learning opportunity, so please keep in mind that this UGC is not something I expect to generate a Robux profit for me, but rather more of a joke.

feedback

Please provide feedback or maybe give me a new challenge for me to try and model into a ugc!

The Inspiration

The UGC

Spinning Finger Emoji

37 Likes

This actually looks really cool, reminds me of one of those weird creepy face masks. The only thing I would do is change the name to something more searchable like dizzy head emoji or something.

May I ask how much sales you have had so far?

6 Likes

I would also like to know, this seems like it could gain significant numbers of sales if you change the title and description right.

7 Likes

Lol, it looks good :+1:

Completely revolutionary in the UGC marketplace, will save lives

7 Likes

I really appreciate the name recommendation, and I’ll certainly change it!

Currently I’ve got a total of 1 sale lol.
Also idk if you’re interested in this but here is how the ad is doing for it.

7 Likes

This UGC looks great! Especially for being your first ever! Great job on this! How long did it take to make?

5 Likes

Thank you for using my title request!

4 Likes

After getting the feel of blender, which took an hour or two. I then made this in like 3 hours, most of which being figuring out how to put a texture on it, and how to make the hand pointy like that lol.

4 Likes

Could you help me out actually??

Great ugc btw but if u check my most recent post about texturing I need help with the textures, they don’t transfer from blender to roblox. I’d appreciate it soooo much if you could help me out

3 Likes

I’ll take a look and try to figure out whats wrong, I’ll reply with the answer on that post.

3 Likes

I see a lot of potential in your group. If you have any funds, use that to expand your group and get more members, then you can get more sales, which means you can make even more UGC. I also do GFX so I could create a group logo for you, if you want.

3 Likes

I appreciate it, and I’d be thankful if you made a group icon for my group. (you’ll be credited in the group description)

1 Like

Could you describe what you would like the logo to look like

2 Likes

A man and a woman wearing my mcqueen and sally matching fit, and if possible I’d like my group id to be on the logo.

1 Like

Sadly, I do not think I can do the women, us GFX creators don’t actually create the characters, we import people’s avatars, but I’ll do the man one, all I need to do is buy the McQueen clothes and set up an avatar that matches with it.

2 Likes

An may I ask how many sales you gotten now?

2 Likes

if you crop the image so it’s just the face and upscale it to fit the square you’ll get more quality/resolution on your texture. the image is already dooky tho so i dont think it would matter here. make ur own version

you could also add more cuts here to make it more smooth

2 Likes

Yeah of course, as of now I’ve only gotten one sale.

But here is how my ads are doing lol

1 Like

Instead, may I do the red toga shirt and pants?

2 Likes

You can do whichever you prefer, I’ll be thankful for anything!