My First UI Design

Hello! :grin:
This is my first UI Design.

UI Design

Any feedback is appreciated! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Really nice! What software did you use, I’m trying to learn it as well!

Overall really good, although I would change ‘‘nametags’’ and ‘‘gears’’ to the same font and size as ‘‘weapons’’.

Also the outline of the shape under ‘‘shop’’ looks a bit rough.

SO GOOD for a first UI design tho, I could never!

Can’t wait to see more!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow, that’s really cool!! Impressive as your first UI design! :happy2:

2 Likes

Impressive work, as Shirunen said. The only note I would have is changing the font size of the tabs to all match. Well done!

1 Like

This looks stunning :exploding_head:! I can’t believe that it is your first UI! I have made multiple UIs ( not public ), but yours surprised me!

1 Like

Looks amazing for your 1st UI design, can’t wait to see what you’ll make in the future!

1 Like

This is really good as your first UI design, there is some stuff you could do to improve your design so here is a few of them:

1. Use UIPadding
You see how the button text is so big that it sticks to the sides of the button and has uneven padding?
You can insert a UIPadding in the button to put padding between the text and it would make your UI look a bit nicer (you can look up on details on how to use UIPadding)

2. Text Font & Sizes
I see you have different sizes for each button, I’d recommend making all these the same size, also there are many other fonts that could make your design look better

3. Colors
Some buttons blend in with the background due to it’s color being the same/close to the background color so I’d recommend changing it to another visible color

There are more stuff you could do improve your design but your design is still pretty good though especially when it’s your first UI design

9 Likes

Very impressive for your first UI! The only thing is that the purchase button has a black border while the description button doesn’t. Maybe try fixing that.

You have talent, so keep it up!

1 Like

Wow, this is impressive to me for a first UI design. Great job! Can’t wait to see more from you

1 Like

Sick! Love your gfx it’s where nice!

Good use of gradients, and I like the checkered background you’ve gone with. However, the shop icon in the top-right could use a little work as the fonts don’t match. (One is cartoony the other is more neutral / serious)

1 Like

i absolutely love this

checker pattern is a nice touch

Try using PatrickHand font in your ui, it would look really epic

1 Like