My friend bought a gamepass, but the robux isnt pending?

SOLVED.

I also made a game that lets you prove that you have purchased an item, game link; Check Assets (PENDING ROBUX PROOF) - Roblox

My friend bought a gamepass from me because I asked him for some robux. He purchased the gamepass yet the robux isnt showing up in my pending. He has liked the gamepass (something you can only do if you own the gamepass) and it worked.

The most recent pending robux i have is from the 06/06 , today is the 09/06 (06/09 for americans)

GAMEPASS LINK:

Any information would be greatly appreciated :DD

5 Likes

Its probably a visible glitch on Roblox’s end. Keep an eye on your Robux and you may notice extra Robux coming into your account. You may notice the extra Robux within the next 5-7 days. If it ends up not coming into your account contact Roblox support.

2 Likes

A person just bought a shirt off me and its instantly appeared in the pending & purchases, do you think it would be big purchases (gamepass was 5k after tax) that have to get checked or something before they go through ?

1 Like

No its a glitch for some reason some purchases (any) may not be visible, but you should still receive the robux in the next 5-7 days if not then you would need to contact Roblox support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.