My friend's pc shutdowns entirely when playing Roblox

Hi! One of my friends that I play Roblox with started getting an error for like 1.5 year ago or longer.
The error was roblox shutting down the entire pc after some time playing a game (Game doesnt matter but the quality of the game decreased the amount of time it has to shut down).
But after a while roblox instantly started to work normal as it was used to for him. After like 4 months the error came back and roblox started to crash again. Now I need help for his roblox to be fixed.

I tried updating his drivers
Reinstalling roblox or even formatting the device

His Pc doesnt crash while playing brawlhalla or doing basic things like watching youtube.
I have an assumption about the error being based on the game brawlhalla (It uses anti cheat) because When before roblox fixed we stopped playing brawlhalla as well. But we kinda play it nowadays so I assume that it causes the error but I need help on investigating this.

2 Likes

What are the specs of your friend’s pc?

What are the PC specifications of your friend

Well I cannot ask him right now but It is not that of a good pc, He was used to play roblox normally and I dont think roblox had any updates that exceeds his pc’s limits.

Is his pc built on 32 bit or 64 bit?

64, I think and Core i-5 7200u is all the things I could find from older conversations with him

That is really strange. Can you check the taskmanager when entering roblox or something?

What we are searching for in task manager can I ask? since I cant control his pc I have to tell him what to do. And he doesnt have enough english to ask for help here

Sorry for wrong information.

Check your friend’s power supply and drivers The component may simply not be supplying enough power to keep the system running properly. This is especially common when playing new game titles or switching to a more recent graphics card, as they can consume large amounts of power.

Well my friend can play brawlhalla, or use parsec and some play browser games. But I really dont think his powersupply and drivers are the problem because he sent his pc for repairing a couple of times which ended up solving nothing

is it like a instant shutdown when you start the roblox application?

The time changes, sometimes its 10 minutes, sometimes its half an hour. But I can say it barely passes 1 hour. But playing brawlhalla or browsing the internet has no limits.

And yeah its an instant shutdown, we had some minidumps back then but now I cant talk to him for minidumps. Maybe weeks later… sorry about that.

Did you try reinstalling Roblox on the PC?

Yeah we did trying reinstalling, also I have found an oldd minidump file we sent microsoft like a year ago from the same problem, would it work for you??

Yea, why not? It would help a lot if I could figure it out.

also, just asking is there a AV in your friend’s pc other than ms defender?

Thanks in advance
011823-44609-01.dmp (157.7 KB)

I dont think so, But as I said I kinda have suspicions about brawlhalla’s easy anti cheat. But I dont know if it is related to.

also, he can play minecraft as well. No crashing.