My game bandit bashers

Hi, I am looking for feedback on this game I made called bandit bashers

bandit bashers is my most popular game at 1.5k visits (although I stopped advertising after the >13 ad ban) I would really like your feedback on it as I worked quite hard on it and would love to see what people think

the oldest screenshot of the game that I have

hope you have a good time playing

The idea of the game is decent. The problems I found are actually inside the game.

The main problem that I ran into is the bandits didn’t move so offered no real, challenging combat. I felt myself to be hitting an inanimate object mindlessly while playing - because I was. My suggestion would be to edit the script to make the bandits move towards the user and to spread them out a bit.

Also, the coins had no real purpose but to be a kill tracker. A currency should be used to encourage the user to continue playing in order to unlock something. Unfortunately, I found no purpose in collecting coins.

Additionally, gems felt to have no purpose in the game as they were unobtainable.

With these small fixes I reckon you can begin to develop something more successful from there.

ok, first of all, gems are obtainable How to get gems tutorial - YouTube, second of all, coins are used to buy new swords, other than that I like your feedback

I also have someone working on a new map and will be able to spread things out more