My game barely has any visits and doesn't pop up when you search for it

My friend and I have worked on our game called: “Buried Treasure” a lot and although I don’t believe that its a perfect game nor is it bad, however whatever we did: sponsors or tiktoks, people didn’t seem to find it, and now if you search up for it, it doesn’t even pop up. I also had a game few years ago that was 100x worse and it got 900k visits easily. I don’t know if this is relevant but the game was published by my group called Maki Labs that I made in 2020 but renamed it. What are we supposed to do? the game link: Buried Treasure 💰 - Roblox

4 Likes

Trying adding keywords to your game(s) description! (or tags), the more visits it gets the more it appears in the search/front page! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, exactly your game is not that popular at the moment, so it will not be easy to search for it, it must be full of visit so that it appears in the search bar of the roblox game when we search for it. :smiley:

About it not popping up when you browse for it, here’s a thread with a few solutions :

Basically, I’d recommend not adding emojis (at least for now), as it might mess with the algorithm, and trying a unique title, as similar ones will confuse the algorithm into thinking the player is looking for another game (a popular one).

I was just thinking about that too

I looked at your game and saw relatively unrelated keywords in the description. Keywords should be what the game is about, or something similar to what the game is about.

The keywords seem to become useless when it reaches Among Us. Players searching for among us type games won’t click on the buried treasure game, as it’s not what they are looking for.