My game got deleted. What do i do?

My game has gotten falsed banned with almost 1k visits and I dont know what to do

4 Likes

If you got a false banned then, please go to Support - Roblox to get support from Roblox staff. You must provide proof that it got banned and why it got banned. I hope you the best luck!!

1 Like

thank you
extra text extrat text

I hope you get your game back :pray:t5:, one of my games gotten banned (it had 7k visits) because I used a image that was in the toolbox. I filed a support ticket but they said it gotten correctly banned for “discrimination”.Be careful if your using items from the tool box.

The best thing you can do at the moment is contact support like @Tranquananh2811 mentioned.

However, be careful about what you put in your scripts and anything in the explorer. Some items and script contents can deem your place unsafe or against the ToS in general, which may result in a ban.

i never used scripts from the toolbox but i have used images

I suggest not using anything from the toolbox unless it’s trusted. Trusted models will have this icon at the corner of the thumbnail:

1 Like

Why did it get deleted?
As far as I know Roblox always sends you a message stating a reason like ‘copyrighted material’ or ‘discriminatory content’ instead of just deleting your place.

Im not sure about how he got banned but there is a new exploit going around that allow users to get games banned by loading inappropriate cframe animations into the game via exploits and mass reporting the game until a roblox staff joins the game and reports it. Roblox is taking down all the devforum posts of this for some reason though…

1 Like

did not get unbanned bro

I’m sorry for that accident :frowning:

Getting a game unbanned is nearly impossible, unless you make a fat bag for Roblox. I was lucky enough to have my game reinstated, but my friend Ayrrows was unable to get his game brought back up. Support is no help.

You can download an earlier version using the Roblox API or a browser extension, but I think that the ban note is correct on the type, but probably due to some UGC item someone wore in game.