My game hacker broke the protection, how to make strong protection against cheats

Hello! Please help me my game hacker that i able to do cheat shielding, what is needed hacker can’t break the house etc as if btools. I still tried strong defense but still useless. Please help me. Thank you!

4 Likes

You need to know how he did this so that you or some scripter can fix the vulnerability. Sanity checks and good practices are usually used to deal with hackers.

2 Likes

I am a scripter, I have many times checked the script is still fine, but why the game has broken all the house etc, I do not understand where I find to check for hacker. Just not enough protection from cheats

I had a similar problem very long time ago. People can use cheats because there is a virus in the Toolbox models you are using. The only thing that helped me was completely deleting all models from Toolbox because virus can be even in mesh or welding, not only in scripts.

1 Like

I get it. I’ve cleaned the script from cheats many times, but this is the first time I’ve heard from you that mesh and welding is a cheat. I did notice there is a bit of weld. Thank you for telling me. Now I will check out the welds. Hopefully without cheating

1 Like