My Game is Black and White...help!

Probably because you added a lighting effect into lighting, just remove everything in lighting for now and see if that fixes it.

2 Likes

I think that happens when you brightness is too high.

Removed everything in lighting, how it looks now:

Brightness is at 3.

30 chars

You should provide us some pictures of your lighting settings. I have never experienced or saw this in studio. It might be from lighting, but if it’s not from that, it might be from a part in your game. Think about the old thunder skybox free model, it includes a huge mesh. It can be the same situation here. Probably a mesh does that?

Edit: You could also try disabling shadow map?

1 Like

You didnt remove all the effects, see those blue circle thingies? Remove them, those are the effects.

https://gyazo.com/02924663f18c1154b7167da8bf2496fd

Yes, i removed them, but put them back in.
Edit: they didn’t do anything

I think Bloom and/or ColorCorrection might be the issue.

1 Like

Make sure you don’t have a plugin conflicting and adding things in during gameplay/scripts/backdoors/viruses.

all of my plugins:

I see you have used smooth terrain which I believe you can’t copy and paste into another place, but you can still try to convert the other buildings to a new place.

Try deleting all your plugins, could be a virus.

I meant all of your plugins, the plugins shown are the ones enabled.
Disabled ones can still run (for some reason), delete all the plugins for now, you’ll be able to get them back with simple installs.

Check for any possible scripts that manipulate lighting.

It’s either plugins, you can also just restart studio. Might be a bug.

I restarted studio just now.
Also, I copied every part in the game and pasted it into a baseplate, and it was fine

Possibly a bug or the place is corrupted.

have you checked for unknown scripts/virus

Yes, I searched up for keywords that backdoors use (require, luraph, loadstring, ect.) and there was none.