My Game is Black and White...help!

Hello developers.

(i don’t know if this is the right cadegory but it seems close to me)

My and my friend made a game a long time ago, and it was a nice, warm cafe until this happened:

Yes, it is black and white. The only free model I used in the game was a fire that had no scripts in it.
I tried reverting the place a month earlier, but it kept on being black and white.
The game then started to have like 3 updates a day, and I never updated the game, niether my development team.
If your curious, this is what the cafe looked like before this nonsense:

When it happened: Around 2 weeks ago.
It happens in studio and game.
What happened, and why is it like this?
Game link: [UPDATE!] Polar Cafe Revamped - Roblox

2 Likes

Probably because you added a lighting effect into lighting, just remove everything in lighting for now and see if that fixes it.

3 Likes

I think that happens when you brightness is too high.

1 Like

Removed everything in lighting, how it looks now:

1 Like

Brightness is at 3.

30 chars

1 Like

You should provide us some pictures of your lighting settings. I have never experienced or saw this in studio. It might be from lighting, but if it’s not from that, it might be from a part in your game. Think about the old thunder skybox free model, it includes a huge mesh. It can be the same situation here. Probably a mesh does that?

Edit: You could also try disabling shadow map?

1 Like

1 Like

You didnt remove all the effects, see those blue circle thingies? Remove them, those are the effects.

https://gyazo.com/02924663f18c1154b7167da8bf2496fd

1 Like

Yes, i removed them, but put them back in.
Edit: they didn’t do anything

I think Bloom and/or ColorCorrection might be the issue.

1 Like

Make sure you don’t have a plugin conflicting and adding things in during gameplay/scripts/backdoors/viruses.

all of my plugins:

I see you have used smooth terrain which I believe you can’t copy and paste into another place, but you can still try to convert the other buildings to a new place.

Try deleting all your plugins, could be a virus.

I meant all of your plugins, the plugins shown are the ones enabled.
Disabled ones can still run (for some reason), delete all the plugins for now, you’ll be able to get them back with simple installs.

Check for any possible scripts that manipulate lighting.

It’s either plugins, you can also just restart studio. Might be a bug.

I restarted studio just now.
Also, I copied every part in the game and pasted it into a baseplate, and it was fine

Possibly a bug or the place is corrupted.

have you checked for unknown scripts/virus

1 Like