My game is creating a malicious script

what is the “MusclePackNormal” model about

its a rig of and npc that i made, but i change the mesh id to mesh id of the parts that i made in blender

this appears when i made that and put the name of the malicious script. btw i make my musclePack as an free model so i made other game and put it there. its says that have 10 scripts, i tried to search logs but nothing appears. and logs just appear when i put the musclePack

hi so. im not using free model and after that i make my MusclePack as and freemodel that i can put in any game. when i put in my game say that have 10 scripts. and is not a plugin because i aldery tried to remove all plugins and in my new game i have put somes rigs and nothing happens. i aldery tried delete all malicious script if the method that you said but still dont work.

Somenthing that i dont tried is searching in by Roblox Studio Welder in my workspace and deleting all the script. i will try now and i will say what happens next

Bro… now dont appears logs and the Roblox Studio Welder(Script) dont come back to my models anymore. maybe when i try to delete it i dont deleted all. btw i think is a plugin but now the problem is solved. i will not close this chat for now bec if the problem come back i will need to say somenthing but not now. Thanks everybody

Not sure how any pointed out that it’s just a plugin

i dont know if is really a plugin but i will use other account to check all my plugins agein

If it adds the scripts in studio it’s a plugin, and you should just check your plugins and remove the bad one.

If it adds them in game it could be a plugin or a malicious script.

Malicious scripts can only copy themselves (they can’t modify or rewrite their code) and change their names. This means you just need to copy the contents of one of the scripts and paste it into the code search.

If you want to fully test this, disable your plugins/remove untrustworthy ones. Then do the stuff above to remove any malicious scripts it might have left behind.