My game is not showing up on Recently Played or Favorites

Today I noticed that my game was not showing up in my recently played or my favorites, and I am getting reports from players that it is not showing up for them as well on their home page.

This bug is happening 100% of the time, starting yesterday, Friday 9/13/19.

I am using Windows 10 on a PC, accessing the website with Google Chrome.

• Re-playing the game and re-favoriting the game did not fix this issue and it seems to be only affecting this game.
  • Looking the game up manually in the search bar works.

It has greatly negatively affected it because normally on Fridays and Saturdays I am getting 2,000 - 3,000 players but as of right now itโ€™s getting no more than 500, a fourth of what is normal. Any help or feedback for this issue is greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Edit: It is Sunday 9/15 and the game still is not showing up on my homepage. Player count has dropped to 5% of what it usually is. Any explanation or solution is hugely appreciated, I am at a loss and my game might be very damaged from this. Other developers have reported their games going entirely missing and some people are suggesting that the games have been falsely flagged for botting. For me, this happened immediately after the website went down over the weekend.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.