My game is really laggy on mobile

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want the game to be less laggy.

2. What is the issue? The game is extremely laggy on mobile.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I have tried commenting out a loop that I thought was the culprit to do with CFraming, did not work. I tried enabling streaming enabled, did not work.

Link to the game: +1 Hair Size Every Second! [RELEASE] - Roblox

5 Likes

It seems like the UI movement is causing the lag. I could be wrong though. The “+13.8 HAIR SIZE!” to be exact.

1 Like

That’s just a simple tween. Why would that cause such tremendous lag?

3 Likes

I’m not sure. How does the player gain hair growth?

2 Likes

Just every second they get growth multiplied by their multipliers. I really doubt that is the issue, I think it’s something to do with the CFraming of the pets, or the CFraming of the hair when the player’s run (it gets bent backwards, this is replicated to all clients from the sprinting client).

But really I want someone who understand the ins and outs of the micro profiler and other debugging tools for situations like this. I’m willing to send any information they might need. I need to get this fixed.

I would recommend going through your scripts and seeing how much usage they are, this way you can narrow down the problem

(In studio)