My game stopped showing up on search results because of the listed-unlisted button

Hey, so a few months ago (late December 2022), I released a game, here’s the link: Piggy: The Storybook (BIG UPDATE!) - Roblox

It was showing up on search results so well! Then some time later, I noticed a button called “Listed”. I clicked it, and then I realised what it did and clicked it again to make it go back to listed.(As of now, the button is removed)

And that’s when it stopped showing up in search results! This is reducing the chances of getting players to play my game.:confused:

Is there a way to fix this and get my game to show up on search results? I know there is another way and that is for the game to get popular but it’s hard to even do that :grimacing:. So tell me any other way to fix this instead of getting the game to be popular. Really appreciated if there is a solution! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

its happend to me i am as privating games due to hack that terminates people with massive reports
i am was privated and i cant see them on user profile games

1 Like

BTRoblox does not yet support this feature on the create page. You need to click “Add to Profile” on the Place Context (“Options”) Menu. I’d expect you to know where that is already.

but how to bring back my privated games on my profile

It might take several minutes to a few hours to see the changes.

it didnt helped me there is some problems

i am clicked but it didnt bring back even 1 minute later i am tried re add and its say my games add on my profile but i cant see them on my profile

or maybe its proabley due to lag

How long has it been since you did this?

nvm its fixed now my games are back on my profile thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.