My Games Are Under Review

Hello everyone,

Four of my games had been moderated and put under review yesterday at around 8 pm est and I got a warning shown in the picture.

My game had gamepasses and on a pretty hard level I added a double jump purchase prompt that would pop up once. I never knew this was not allowed on Roblox and I am really sad that this happened. How can I fix it? I tried updating the game and removing the gamepass prompt however it wont let me update it. I also contacted Roblox support and explained the issue. Still no response. What can I do? Please help me out. I lost a ton of players and robux during this time. I really need help. Thank you.

4 Likes

It’s the weekend so you probably won’t get a response until the week.

As a random side note do you have permission to use Barbie in the game? Might cause you further problems when reviewed.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. I don’t have permission to use it however there are many different obbies and games with barbie so I decided it wouldn’t affect my game. Thank you for clarifying that. It really sucks that this happened during the weekend. Again thank you for the response.

Mm, this is why I always tell people when a moderation discussion pops up on the forum that using the reason “other games do it, so it’s fine” is a bad response. Nothing on you but I just wanted to take that moment to point out that using other games as your baseline for determining what is or isn’t okay is not a good idea because if they’re also breaking rules you follow in their footsteps to do the same.

When your game goes under review, you should get a PM in your inbox giving you instructions on what occurred and what you can do to fix the issue in addition to (if applicable) your warning note, as well as the point of contact to get the review lifted.

Thanks for your response. I understand that “other games do it, so im fine” isn’t a really good response but really, why does it feel like im the only one targeted. Also I havent gotten any PMS or messages with the contact email. Only the warning. I only emailed Roblox support and im waiting on getting a response from them.