My game's loading screen and main menu

I’m working with my friend (@u_Cirrus) on a game called Seas Conflict, and I would like to get your feedback about the game’s menu and loading screen

Loading screen
dd537796d298fd76e3831d51ed6981e9

Main menu
73be498f6ccd4a70eac847f10159ce9c

11 Likes

They both look really clean, the only thing I don’t like is when you hover over the GUI it slides to become gray. Instead, you could make it so it all fades to gray at the same time, not sliding, and when you hover over it, it gets a little bit bigger. That’s just my preference though and many people probably like how that looks.

2 Likes

I personally love how it looks, and disagree with @cweego.

2 Likes

OKAY, now you have to tell me how you made those top bar icons. I can’t find a tutorial on TopBar+ The loading screen looks :heart_eyes: and the main menu, kind of reminds me of the new Roblox home page update. Which I love!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback!

Maybe i can make the part that it gets a little bigger, but i wanna keep the slide part.

1 Like

Thanks dude!

I only used a frame with a ImageLabel and UICorner, to keep it on the top i used Offset

The position of the button is {0, 105},{0, -32}, and the size is {0, 32},{0, 32}

2 Likes

So, If I would want an image and a button that you can open a UI with, would I use ImageButton?

You could use ImageButton or do like I did:

2 Likes

Uhh, that looks complicated… :dizzy_face:

epic
just epic
i love how you did this!

1 Like

I just explored the studio components and the settings i can make, thats a really nice way to learn

1 Like

That looks so nice, but for some reason the main menu seems familiar :))

1 Like