My GFX portfolio

About Me

Hiya there! I am offering my services as a gfx creator. I mostly make basic avatar renders but I also work with photoshop to make YouTube thumbnails, profile pictures and game thumbnails.

Here is my commission sheet If you are interested.

My work

Availability

On average I will have your commission completed within two hours, I am available every weekday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm BST. I am often online during the weekends but I cannot provide specific times.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, you will be required to pay the agreed amount once I have completed your commission. My preferred payment method is by purchase of a Roblox asset, whether that be a gamepass or item of clothing.

Contact

You can contact me via discord by adding plixum#0001.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Nice portfolio! You have a very nice collection of GFX, but I do suggest working on your posing more

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

Hello! I sent a friend request, for a Premium package!

1 Like

SharkBlox is my fav! If you have twitter “@” sharkblox over there and say its fanart, he might put it at the start of his videos!

Them GFX are outragiously AMAZING!!!
And, as a low price! Look really good, have a good time on roblox!

1 Like

Thank you! I did submit it and it indeed was showed in one one of his videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

What video? Great work, keep it up my friend!

1 Like

Bump up those prices man! You could get quite a bit more.

Thanks! I’m just starting off cheap but I will increase my prices as I go on.

Hey! Great portfolio, I would like to make GFX too, but why doesn’t ROBLOX export the textures and only the .obj and .mtl file? Could you help please?

(Screenshot)
There’s no .png, .jpg, no image.

It worked before… (i use gimp btw)

I made this one for fun lol

Do you have discord? I would be able to look into it easier

Yes, I do have discord. Typhoone_dev#5481
I right click on the character (without hats) select ‘Export selection’ and… there’s no texture.

I use PaintRigV1

Are you sure you wrote that correctly? It appears to not be working, could you add me? plixum#0001

The best GFX artist I’ve ever worked till now. Accessible price, amazing end result, and a perfect communication! I’d love to work with them more times.

2 Likes