My Glock 17 Build!

This my Austrian Glock 17 Model In Black:

3 Likes

Also heres the slide pulled back:

Made all in roblox studio eeeeeeee

It is pretty good, but it seems very blocks, and lacks a lot of detail. I love the direction it is heading in, but adding even a bit more detail (as you can see, this whole side is very bland, and not very appealing):

ten

Details mean everything, they can really make or break the model. Overall, I love the start, but more detail could greatly improve it. Keep up the great work!

It looks pretty neat! You should try making the barrel hollow.

Probably looks bland on picture because the lighting is really buggy for me but thanks

Yeah, no problem! Texturing and small details would really help improve it, but even if you just leave it, it looks good :+1:

top should be dark
gray i just realized my lighting was wayyyy to high for my nvidia settings

That does look better in that lighting, I see. I still have to go with my “more detail is better” philosophy, but that is a pretty sweet model!

It looks nice! But it just feels a little blocky. I would suggest finding a way to make the gun barrel and handle a little more rounded to make it more clean.

It looks blocky and simple. I once tried making a Glock 17 in Studio too, and it sucked. It looks like a Lego gun.

To improve try negating parts and adding more detail.