My group got hacked

Hi,
My group got hacked long back ago and I tried my best to retrieve or get it back.
Pls someone give me a solution. Any response is appreciated.
(Pls forgive me as my help topic is irrelevant and does not match with the category)

Thanks & Regards
ProgameDEV_RDPro23

1 Like

Contact Roblox Support. When they reply back, give them as much proof as possible that it was originally your group. Also point out hints that the group was compromised, such the description/name of the new owner, or the shouts they make.

2 Likes

Well it has been an year maybe. Proof in the sense what ?

if its been a year, That would be a really hard thing to prove, UNLESS you have hardcore proof.

2 Likes

What’s that “hardcore proof” ?

Pls tell me any other solution

How exactly was your group hacked? Did your account or something get hacked before that?

Actually, one day suddenly I was unable to login into my account. Finally, later the same day I logged in to my account. Later on when I checked my group, I found that it was hacked. When I clicked his profile it showed me “Page not found”. I Felt very sad :disappointed:

You can contact Roblox Support and the Roblox Restoration Team (I think that’s what it was called) and it’ll be a long process I believe. Might take a few months. You can also check this devforum post, could help you out a bit. Just remember to give them your account details (the one which had the ownership of the group) and the details of the group that you want to get back. Try to give them as much proof as possible that the group was under your ownership as another post said. Let me know if you need anything else or the email of Roblox Support.

2 Likes

Thankyou Brother !
Your reply was helpful.

1 Like

No problem. Just inform me if you have any problems after that. Just remember, it will take a bit of time (a few months probably) for the process to happen. Happy I could help! :slight_smile:

Contact the Roblox Support. They can help you.

1 Like