My group got locked and Roblox Support does not want to help

A week ago, my group was locked under the impression of third-party trades like buying Robux with real money, which I’ve not committed. Instead, I am against those third-party subjects. I contacted Roblox Support, and three days later, after waiting constantly, they rejected my request and made final decisions. After 13 years of commitment to the Roblox Community, my trust in Roblox felt betrayed and wasted.

So what happened? What caused my group to be locked and never fully opened again? I made a commission only available on Discord for modeling and map designs. I have several (not a lot) developers who seemed trustful in their words of paying me. Usually, these payments go under group stores with custom prices the buyer wants me to set. Following this example, one of the developers told me to make a t-shirt for 60k in a group store and promised to pay after he got his model (the project was finished under group games.) I invited them into the studio to let him see many assets within the place. He was satisfied, paid me 60k in advance already, and took all the assets with him. I was overjoyed to see a lot of Robux being paid in revenue. But I started to have a bad feeling about this, which was unfortunately true.

Apparently, I should have seen it coming. He used a third-party website to pay me 60k instead, which is highly illegal. Assuming he paid real money for Robux a lot cheaper. And thus, I woke up in shock to see my group get locked. I tried to contact the developer who paid me in the first place but he blocked me before I said anything regarding the matter. Frustrated, I closed the DM without screenshotting my rant.

I was still less worried because I believed in Roblox Support as it helped me before, such as rerolling stolen limiteds and lost accounts to hackers twice. I hope they can address my problem regarding to this locked group. As you can tell by the title, it failed and shattered my life on Roblox.

To make matters worse, I made a game project named “Illumin Expedition” along with a friend whom I’ve trusted. We spent 2 years in the development tiring ourselves and unfortunately meet its end this week. We do not have place files regarding that issue, and we can no longer keep working on it. The game is a turn-based RPG game with Gacha, similar style to Summoners War or Epic Seven, with really good animations and effects that bring light to the game. Not only that, the group has tens of thousands group funds, which are all lost in the process.

Here is the game link to our project: Illumin: Expedition [Test Place] - Roblox

Here is old screenshots of our previous conversation with the developer:

Roblox Support Response:
Your group was moderated for participating in the unauthorized buying or selling of items, Robux, or accounts in exchange for real-world currency.

We take these situations very seriously and have reviewed your account thoroughly. Your group will remain moderated.

Please review the Roblox Terms of Use including Roblox Community Standards.

All decisions are final and will not be reviewed a second time.

idk anymore, I feel like giving up.

3 Likes

Hey man, I stumbled upon your post purely on curiosity since I was wondering if a ROBLOX user ever recovered a group they own that was locked by ROBLOX. Any updates on this situation? What have you been up to? I was a bit disappointed no one even replied to your post.

Also, what was the third party website used to pay you?

2 Likes

My group is still locked, and Roblox didn’t do anything to improve my day. I sent a request form to the Roblox Support Team, and they rejected my case, claiming that I had been using a third party, which is against Roblox’s ToS. Your ticket will not be requested for the second time." I’m unsure what third-party website they used against me. All my damn years of hard work, all for it to get removed in a couple of seconds by commission.

Even today, I’ve been thinking about the project, and my friends have put it on. I really have lost my trust in Roblox unless someone from their end notices this and decides to make a change. I honestly would’ve given up, but I still wish it would get unlocked every now and then.

3 Likes