My GUI Frame won't work with UI corner

1. What do I want to achieve? I want to use UICorner to make the corners of my GUI frame round.

2. What is the issue? Whenever I added UICorner to my frame, nothing happened. The edges remained to be sharp, 90-degree angles.
    With UICorner

Without UICorner

The only other things that I added to affect the frame were a UIGridLayout and a UIPadding. All of the other frames and buttons and such rounded when I added UICorner.

3. What solutions have I tried so far? I have tried to increase the radius of the UICorner, but it had no effect. I also tried to delete the UIPadding and the UIGridLayout, but that just made the whole GUI look worse.

Could anyone help? It would be very appreciated!

Thanks!

4 Likes

What are you trying to add UICorner to? It looks like your adding it a frame that already has rounded edges.

2 Likes

I’m trying to add the UICorner to the big/main frame. The only one that isn’t rounded.

1 Like

I tried the same thing, it seems like the UICorner does not work on ScrollingFrames (yet). Maybe this is yet to be added because the UICorner is still in beta?

3 Likes

I suppose that would make sense. Thank you!

1 Like

More information on UICorner’s effects on ScrollingFrame and the plan to support them at a later date were posted in the initial announcement of UICorner;

19 Likes

Yeah, I was just searching for that :3

ah so it’s something for the future, that’s good to hear.

For anyone still wondering, this is still not possible.
My simple solution is to just have a rounded frame with a scolling frame inside. The scrolling frame just needs to have an invisible background.

6 Likes

It’s now almost May 2023, ui corners still do not support scrolling frames. I am starting to wonder if it ever will.

3 Likes

It’s been 3 years now. Where’s the UICorner support for ScrollingFrames?

3 Likes

big brain workaround:

1. make normal frame with ui corner
  2. add scrolling frame inside
  3. make scrolling frame invisible

@BlackFerocious already said that, read the whole forum first

1 Like