My Hero Academia (Todoroki) GFX

Hello everyone, this time, I’ve decided to make an anime GFX thumbnail, feedback is really appreciated, and thank you for your interest.

18 Likes

ITs good in all not knowing Gfx but why does the person have to face?

1 Like

I love it! One thing though, there should be a better transition between ice and fire.

1 Like

Got it! Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

It’s an anime style some GFX artist’s use.

Everything else is amazing, I love the fire and ice hand the most. :grinning:

1 Like

Overall, the graphic is pretty good. The ice part could use a improvement as maybe drawing it would be better than using stocks. The ice crystals on the right hand looks okay, but the galcier part should be somewhat same to kinda match it. The snow and the lava, which I’m assuming is the ground aka setting, should have somewhat of a middle ground as some kind of ash or smoke rather than abruptly going from one phase to another. The lighting is pretty accuarate, and I’d suggest adding more chracthers as to make it more like a “victory” over others. I’d say add a Dabi in the badckground and jave the background “circling” him as to say Todroki won and Dabi cremation flames are barely keeping him alive. It’s just a suggestion but I just used my imagination as a spin off. Thanks for reading :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate It!

I wouldn’t say smoke would have any use here, while I agree that you might want to add some ice crystals on the ice side.

1 Like

That’s a really creative and a wonderful idea! And thank you so much for your suggestion.

I think it looks really cool. Todoroki looks nice and I love the effects. The only piece of feedback I can think of is that the background is a little confusing. Try to make the background an actual place like a stadium.

1 Like

Gotcha! Thank you for your feedback! :slight_smile:

Looks amazing! But the right side has a lot of empty space. Especially the top right. The left side has more particles but the right side, doesn’t. If you were to fill in the open space, then it would feel and look much better. If you were to leave it as it is, you can just cut off the right side and nobody would know.

1 Like

Holy smokes, that’s beautiful!

I myself would like to question how you made the ice and fire particles, I’m actually new to GFX

I wouldn’t really change anything about it in my opinion,

you might wanna water mark that, someone is going to end up stealing it!!

1 Like

This GFX is amazing! All I have to say is maybe add something to the background and add a better change from the fire and ice, maybe some ice on the fire and vice versa. (Also add a face

1 Like

The graphic looks stunning! Wow, I’m shocked! I do see that there are some places for improvement, but you did a very good job. Love the anime style!

1 Like