My Latest Clothing Collection

Hey, this is my latest clothing collection that I’ve designed, my valentine’s collection “My One & Only”.

Please give me some feedback, for example what I should and shouldn’t do. :white_heart:

15 Likes

Wow, you are very talented! I haven’t seen work this good.

1 Like

is the skin apart of the clothing? if so that can be limiting, try using shading with a transparency so that when people change their skin colour itll just add the shading instead of the skin, aside from that these look amazing, I love the long pink one

3 Likes

A couple of these look pretty questionable, I’m surprised Roblox allowed some of them.

Other than that, these look pretty decent! I like the two on the bottom left a lot personally.

1 Like

You’re very talented! I love the amount of detail you’ve added, it really shows you deeply care about the quality your customers receive. :slightly_smiling_face:

However, I agree with @cpguy5089 that a couple of the clothing designs you’ve made are a bit questionable.

The only piece of clothing that I find might be a bit too much is this dress. Try making the skirt lower if you can.
Ques

Nonetheless, terrific work! You should be very proud of the designs you’ve made.

1 Like

It’s not a part of the clothing. Just to showcase the work. The places where the skin shows would be transparent on the actual clothing template.

2 Likes

I get inspired by such real life dresses if you know what I mean. Robloxians love them I love designing them.

1 Like

Speechless! Your work is flawless as always. :heart:

1 Like