My Latest Designs

Hey Artists!

Some of you may, or may not remember me. Back in late July, I showed how I had improved, but I’m back with even more work to show now! This time I really hope to impress you all more as this is my 4th month being an artist.

I had lost motivation in August and decided to go back to playing Roblox more, plus on top of that, I just started High School which is a huge struggle. But, I’ve devoted myself to try and do some more work after almost 7 weeks of not doing any designs. I also just learned how to use cycles render engine, which is wayyyyy better then Eevee.

Without further ado, here is my work after 7 straight weeks of nothing.

Created Today

9 Likes

Pretty good, I like how you added backgrounds.

1 Like

mhm im really proud of how the backgrounds turned out

Actually I have one thing, change the faces up, its kind of bland just having the default face.

1 Like

In the last piece it seems like one of the characters has no shirt

1 Like

i know right? her name is red and she owns a clothing group that does that style of clothing. it kinda tricked me when I was exporting the texture into blender lol

1 Like

mhm, ill make sure to include more variation in my next design

Nice, although I think they would look better if it wasn’t all smooth plastic.

1 Like

im still pretty new, and these are the first ones ive made in 7 weeks, plus i dont know how to make other textures.

1 Like

I’m very impressed with your work! It looks very cool and the background is very good also. :star_struck:

1 Like