My latest GFX - Feedback welcome

Hey! This is my latest GFX - a game thumbnail and ad I made in blender and photoshop.

The finished pieces

Original render

This is how the image looked straight after rendering - before colour corrections and adding a background:

If anyone is interested in seeing how I made this, let me know and I’ll upload the blender and photoshop files to this post.

If you like this, I am available for hire if but can only take a few orders at a time. contact me via Roblox or message me on discord - leog#1598 - to see if I’m available

I’d appreciate your feedback and questions :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Really good job! I see how well you worked on composition and materials. Try to make something on background and it would look bit better. At all I wish you goodluck and keep it up! :wink:

1 Like

Nice job, love the work although add some credits to prevent theft! Keep up the good work! :grin:

1 Like

Wow! Looks really good!
I personally would add some blood in the sword/ characters :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

WOW :shock:!
This looks great!
the knights have great poses also the background is great however one thing I would change is maybe adding the emeny.

really great! :+1: I don’t know if I would recommend posting the original photoshop file as it might cause theft :grimacing:

cough cough moderation cough cough