My Clothing Group Logo:

Link:Daily Nation Clothing - Roblox

My Development Group Logo:

Link: Shift Games Studio - Roblox

Tell me what you think of them!

1 Like

You can see a white outline in the last 2, other than that they’re ok

Logo 1

The color of the text does its best to camouflage it, thus making readability harder. Text size also is very bad if it is for a game logo. Game icons are scaled down, so a small font size is not helpful. The curvature of the text also doesn’t fit well with the theme of the game. I find bent lines of text a goofy element.

Background image is low-res. Negligible if the icon is meant to be small, but it’s best to have a high-res background. Also, I don’t really think it really matches the style of the foreground (soldier, with the realistic shading).

My suggestions

(you're free to not follow exactly as I say):

I suggest you use a large font size, with the name’s initials instead (BAT). Font size must be big enough that even very small resolutions still reveal the initials. The text should be straight instead, and maybe plain white color is fine.

Background should be more war-like. If you’re working on a posterized style instead, make the foreground appear posterized too, and possibly even fit the color of the background. The image for the background should be sharper so the logo remains crisp in many sizes.

Logo 2 & 3

The logos seem to be strictly based on the first logo, which makes it less unique. Most problems from the first logo were carried over to the last 2 logos.

The additional issues now would be the white outlines, as the person above me has stated.

My suggestions

(you're free to not follow exactly as I say):

The same suggestions may be applied here, but for the sake of uniqueness, the style has to be changed.

The background can still be used, but the foreground should be given more attention. Adding contrast (visually separating two elements to appear distinct, with one getting the most attention) should be done. Blurring the background or darkening it are simple examples.

The logo can be as simple as just text. So long as you choose the right font will your logo be impactful. Again, using initials with a large text size is better than a full text with small text size.

Overall, your logos need a lot more improvement. The closest I can compare them to are group logos from around 2012. Do search online for examples of good logo designs, or dig deep in the DevForum’s creations feedback. It may help.