My lovely perry the platypus

Hello Builders, Scripters, friends,…

I was messing around in Blender 2.8 and made Perry The Platypus and wow!!! :scream:
I made a masterpiece, Honestly I think it’s so good that it deserves to be in the UGC catalog. I love it very much. :heart:

perry

I would love seeing this worn on people’s avatars and joining roblox games seeing people with Perry The Platypus on their head and thinking “Wow, I made that. :sunglasses:

If you do not agree I totally understand but in my opinion, this would be an amazing hat in the UGC Catalog. I know at least one person would buy it.

Thank you, for your time and reading this it is very much appreciated. :heart: :smiley:

Edit

I made it a GFX haha.

23 Likes

Hey, where’s perry?

He’s really blocky, maybe you should fix that…

1 Like

Wow, it’s really him!
my only complaint is that his beak and tail aren’t detailed enough.

The legs gives me the creeps lol

2 Likes

The… legs… oh no. i can’t. i just can’t lol.

Apart form the super freaky legs it looks good enough but the smooth material makes it reflective, which it probably shouldn’t. The eyes are also weird. Make the beak different from the tail, it looks like the exact same thing. Pull out some of the vertices or edges and you should be fine.

1 Like

Sinceramente Debes De agregar mas detalles Y Arreglar Unas Cosas O mejorarlas, Pues Si Me Asustaron Las Piernas y Los ojos, tal vez Para Unos jugadores No Les Agrada a La Vista, Pero Lo Puedes Mejorar!

2 Likes

“Honestly, You Should Add More Details And Fix Some Things Or Improve Them, Well If My Legs And Eyes Scared Me, Maybe For Some Players They Don’t Like The Sight, But You Can Improve It!”
(I used google translate, so don’t expect it to be correct.)

3 Likes

The Legs…. It Looks Good, but the legs, please fix the legs, I’m begging you.

I think the legs are intentional, as a way to make this a joke item.

1 Like

but that’s just a regular platypus. perry the platypus wears a hat

1 Like

“A masterpiece”

Very lovely feet

3 Likes

Well, I’m no expert but a platypus doesn’t look like that, but this one just needs a hat! Right now it’s a cuboid with exceptional feet, eyes, a tail, and a beak (it all looks great) but a hat is just essential!

1 Like

Okay Imma be honest

The legs look very ugly
its very blocky
Its shiny too

I really dont agree

1 Like

Try changing the feet to this to make it look cartoony and not scp.
Perry_the_platypus

1 Like

yeah I wasn’t really being for real I tried making it look as ugly and bad looking as possible as a joke lol.

1 Like

Yeah nobody on the forum knows what a joke is lol.

3 Likes

Looks pretty derpy/cool honestly it still looks good at least you try though.

I think he woud be subject to copy rights

1 Like

I love Perry’s eyes and legs the most. LOL

Very good! looks very real with the feet :rofl: and yeah just have a different if you want this on Roblox because of copyright and stuff but overall AMAZING!