My Low Poly Builidng, Please Rate

The text is too bright. Maybe make the text a Smooth Plastic texture.

1 Like

I love it but, the lighting underneath the umbrellas could be improved, :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my opinion, this is a very good low poly build, and I personally think it would be a great asset for low-poly games. As stated before by others, the only problem I seem to have with it is that the sign is kind of hard to read. I think you should change the colors, specifically the red, or get rid of the neon glow effect. Other than that, it’s a very nice build!

1 Like

Can you show more screenshots? and I suggest turning shadows off for these

it looks weird here

4 Likes

I think that looks great! I believe you should add some nature around it to make it look more amazing. Great work!

2 Likes

I would change Menu text to GothamBlack. I love how you did the beverage, lemon and pineapple on the roof. Very creative!

8/10

2 Likes

I’d have to rate your build a solid 9/10.
As mentioned, your Smoothies sign is a little bright and it’s kinda hard to read.
Also maybe you could add some vegetation like flowers or bushes.
I love how you’ve included a menu outside, which is a great detail.
Overall your build looks incredible.
Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

Hey CrazyRBXYT!

This build is super creative and I love the overall style you have going for it. I’ll share a few comments regarding your build. And then I’ll share an overall rating.

Entrance
Jumping into it, the awning is too high. You want the awning to hang 2-4 studs above the door. This is because of practicality in the real world, if awnings are too high they simply don’t provide shade. High awnings aren’t that common, so it appears awkward when they do appear. I would give the door more height and also add supports on the side of the awning. If you lower it a bit as well as well as the store’s overall height you will achieve a much more cozy-town sense.

Colors
I like your color scheme, but if your open to change heres what I suggest. I think the build should have another hot color, particularly orange. I would replace the white on the awning with a bright orange. Just experiment with this some more, I think another hot color would bring out the topicality your smoothie shop invokes.

And thats all I have, I really do think this is a great build! Congratulations on your first topic, and upcoming game in development.

2 Likes

The meshes do seem a bit off-putting from your clean plastic style. Building the meshes on your own would be better as you can customize the way you want it to. My second feedback is that your red walls seem bland. Add a little detail to them like the bricks on the path to make sure it really pops! :heart::heart: It’s looking great so far!

2 Likes

I really do enjoy this type of build style.

2 Likes

This “Low Poly Build” looks very amazing and super detailed, i think you have done a incredible job on it. I think this well look great in, your project your making! Nice build however there is a couple of things i’ll add to your Smoothie Build. To look more better overall i like the, style your going for i think it looks really great!!

Smoothie Shop
Your smoothie place looks really good, however the window box you implemented onto your build doesn’t seem to have no flowers, plants, inside of it i would recommend you add some. Plants inside the “Window Box” so it won’t be empty as well you could! Add potted plants next to the entrance part, and some colored chairs, on the outside area just to give it some, decorations to it as most “Smoothie Shops” have sidewalk signs. With there logo of the shop you could try. Adding one of those by the entrance so people can feel welcome!!

Details
If you plan on adding details to your shop. I would add some potted plants, trees, lights, bushes, flowers, benches, grass, ect. As well you could add the drinks of the smoothies! You have inside your shop onto the menu so people, can know what kind of smoothies you got. Overall you have done a great job on your low poly build i would! Suggest you give the door a different, color instead of having it blue i would add. A green color with a white frame around it or, double doors i think giving it another color would bring it out more.

Aside all of that i think your build looks really nice. Can’t wait to see more of your work very soon and your upcoming! Project of your smoothie shop, as well “Welcome To The DevForum”

2 Likes

That look very good but Neon text don’t look good But stil very good low poly build. :+1:

2 Likes

The text “Smoothie” was bright and it is hard to read.

1 Like

10/10 this actually looks amazing. How long did it take you?

2 Likes

Overall the build looks amazing. I love the detail’s of it.
All though you should make the neon letter’s less bright.

2 Likes

I make this literally 3 - 5 hours

1 Like

I’m seeing a lot of low-poly cafe builds recently, and they really look nice, but there are flaws, low poly builds are usually buildings you can’t access, meaning the functionality of the cafe is useless, there is high detail shrubs around a low detail building, doesn’t work.

1 Like

I can’t lie. This looks really nice and just like several others have said. There’s one minor flaw that could make your building better than it already is. The text is a little too bright therefore it’s kind of hard to read, I recommend darkening the colours.

2 Likes

Detailed build, looks very nice. I like it a lot, but… you need to add more texture to the walls of the building.

2 Likes

I think your structure is magnificent. I liked the details you added to the shop.

Sign

• I think you should make the sign less bright, because it was very difficult for me to read. I think you can take this picture as a reference:

Path

• You should try adding more details to the path.
  • You can add some fences to the path.

Open Menu and Text

• You can make menu text and Open text 3D

Excellent work, keep up the good work :+1:

3 Likes