My Low Poly Builidng, Please Rate

• Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for an evaluation of my Smoothie shop, I’m making it for my future game
  • I’m trying to build better and better, so I need an evaluation
    Thank you for your attention!)
  • Yay, my first Topic :laughing::tada:
27 Likes

Wow, that’s great. I think this house is perfect for simulators :slight_smile: 10/10

2 Likes

Thanks you, Bro! Perhaps I will use this store for simulators

1 Like

This is the type of building that I want to reach, it looks very clean and has good use of meshes and diffrent shapes. I say this building would work really well in a town, simulator, ect.

Good job👍

2 Likes

Thanks! I generally wanted to use it for a simulator, but my friend and I are building a game and this store will stand in the city

2 Likes

The text is really bright and hard to read.

2 Likes

I haven’t done the menu text yet)

1 Like

Or are you talking about a smoothie?

1 Like

Like @C0_le said, I feel like the text is a little too bright to be very legible, but then and again I don’t think there’s much you can do with that other than changing the material.

Also random small detail that I noticed
The lighting seems a little off for the shadows of the letters - it seems to me as if the building behind it didn’t exist at all or the text was floating mid-air. Don’t know if that was intentional on the developer side or if it’s a Roblox lighting error.

Otherwise, like the build a lot! Keep up the great work :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! With the material of the text, something will come up :smile:

1 Like

Hello!

First off, welcome to the dev forum. :slight_smile:

This is a nice build. But here are some suggestions:

• I recommend, like @C0_le said, to reduce the brightness of the letters so the letters can be a lot more visible. I suggest either setting them smooth plastic, or duplicating the text, making one batch of the text neon with a 0.3 - 0.6 transparency and leaving the other batch of text smooth plastic.

• You should also provide multiple angle shots so we can give a more accurate rating and judgement. :wink:

• Also, don’t know if it’s just me, but the wall feels a bit empty. You should add some small details to make it more filled up. For example, some people add corner stones to the low poly build.

I give this a 7.5/10

Good work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a great building except for the fact that the “o”, “h”, and “s” are hard to read because it blends in with the red behind it. Other than that, nice building. 8/10

1 Like

Well, I’ll fix it, also in the future and lay out the pictures on the side :wink:

Welcome to the DevForum!
This is a very nice building however, personally for me I would change the window texture to maybe glass to make it look more realistic. The sign is also a little hard to read and maybe if you’re adding this to a game you should make the fruits on the roof light up at night. Overall, I would rate this an 8/10.

Thank you. I’ll try to do my best.

Really nice! One of the better low-poly builds I’ve seen this week. I like how you added some off-color bricks to the path as well as the details on the windows and door. The colors go together nicely as well. The only thing I would improve is the brightness of the neon sign. To fix this, I’d suggest making the actual brick color for the neon parts something less vibrant. :+1:

Okay, thank you so much! I’ll fix soon :wink:

A tycoon type game. Would be cool to see ‘Smoothie Shop Simulator’ on the front page some day!

1 Like

Really great building, looks really nice and very clean.
Keep up the great work :smiley:

1 Like

Looks cool, I’d suggest some more of those black stones around the path way.

1 Like