CPU
Intel(R) Core™ i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Memory
16.0 GB DDR3

GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

All beta features are enabled.

Expected Behavior
Clicking on ‘My Models’ shows up as blank, but models are supposed to show up.

Actual Behavior

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Very Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2021-10-28 19:10:00 (-04:00)

2 Likes

Roblox appears to be currently down which is likely causing this behaviour. Service statuses can be found here.

1 Like

Yes, many issues are expected until the ongoing incident is resolved, keep an eye on the status page if you’re impacted: https://status.roblox.com/

6 Likes

You can’t publish or save a game to roblox either, might want to stop working on anything until the problem is solved.

2 Likes

guys i dont know why but when i open toolbox there is nothing it says "No results found’
toolbox is broken!

2 Likes

Did you read the posts above? They explain what’s been going on with Roblox and Studio.

1 Like

Roblox is down right now.

1 Like

It is showing blank because ROBLOX crashed. Adopt me, Bloxburg, and Chipotle event has crashed ROBLOX because they were full with thousands of people. I also think Adopt me had over 800k people playing. There was almost 2 million people playing ROBLOX at the same time. The servers couldn’t handle that much amount of people.

Ye it is very weird seeing such popular games with barley any players.

It is so weird seeing the website like this.

2 Likes

ugh It looks like there are no people in the world
its really scarry!

1 Like

Ye, I think ROBLOX just kicked all of the rest of the players out of the servers because they have to do something to every server. There was people in the servers a while ago.

1 Like

yes i played other games too but i cant play now

Please don’t. The forum is meant to be a reliable source and not a place for some randomly invented fanfics. We don’t know the cause, and so do you.

The hate going on the most popular games every time there’s an outage really is simply stupid and in my opinion should be addressed, as not only is it spreading misinformation, but also it is harmful for the reputation of the developers who really did nothing else than owning a popular game.

3 Likes

This is not the case. It’s an Internal System Issues and has nothing to do with Adopt Me or the Roblox Servers.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.