"My Models" section not loading in toolbox

As I was in studio doing my own thing like scripting some handy things and making some models since I was bored, I went to the toolbox to grab some models out of the My Models section and when I clicked, it didn’t load anything in for a good minute or two.

When you try going to the section My Models, it seems like it was going to be infinitely loading the section for some time and kind of annoyed that this is loading for a long time now with the 3 blue “squares” going back and forth loading anything or not loading anything at all. :man_shrugging:

The bug happens to appear in the My Models section inside the toolbox property in studio.

I believe the bug started either overnight or even today as I saw a tweet from AlvinBlox and pictures from a friend of mine that showed that the toolbox wasn’t loading your models in the My Models tab.

Video + Image of the bug:

Hope this gets fixed as soon as possible or maybe tomorrow as it would affect some developers right now.

33 Likes

Yeah the same thing is happening for me.

3 Likes

It’s happening in all parts of toolbox for me… Clicking my models and then going back to my models fixes it for me but the issue persists each time I open toolbox. The issue has been happening for the entire day :<

1 Like

Ehh? Odd. Have you tried to switch from my models to other thing. Then switch it back? My toolbox is fine and when something like that occur. I just switch from my models then return to it and it work fine.

2 Likes

Well yes, but I rather have it load instantly instead of switching back and forth as it doesn’t work all the time, just sometimes.

1 Like

Can confirm. This was happening about 2 days ago for me. What I do to bypass this for right now is grab the ID of what I want to insert, then do this in the command bar:

for _, object in ipairs(game:GetObjects("rbxassetid://{ID}")) do object.Parent = workspace end

Where {ID} is the ID of the model you want to insert, of course

3 Likes

Can confirm, I’m getting the same issue. This has been happening to me for about a week or so.

2 Likes

Same, i have to click on “images” and then click “models” if i want my Models to load, it gets annoying when you have to load a different section of your toolbox then go back to where you want to go.

I change the category and it fix the issue but it doesn’t load before if I don’t do this.

4 Likes

simplest fix is to click in the search icon

5 Likes

The way you suggested actually works. I suggest others use this information. I don’t know if it will work for others, but it worked for me.

Same exact thing was happening to me, except it was the Audio and Plugins folder. I wasn’t even able to search anything and it said “No results found”. I am getting tired of Roblox Studio’s annoying bugs. It takes time away from things I could actually be enjoying. Please get your things together Roblox, developers are slowly fading away every time one of these little things happen.

2 Likes

Same thing happening to me too. I can’t even load any of my models.

2 Likes

Im experiencing it right now, since yesterday/3 days ago(not sure when it started)

1 Like

Sorry for bumping this topic, but this has recently been happening to me. If anyone could help I would be pleased.

3 Likes

it’s happening again, i published my blood system to my models so i could make a showcase of it and when i pressed the “My Models” tab this happened

3 Likes

This is happening now in my studio, it loads everything folders except self models.

2 Likes

it got fixed for me today, i hope it gets fixed for you (if it didnt already)

Same all repaired, I would like to be able to have sub folders and order and classify everything.

Following up!
I’m closing this thread since the issue seems to be resolved based on these comments:

If the issue comes back, make sure to create another post, so we can look into!
Thanks for the report!

3 Likes