My most recent creation: Polo shirts inspired by Polo Ralph Lauren

Greetings everyone! :wave:

I’m Darvin, and I’m thrilled to share one of my latest creations with all of you.

Recently, I was commissioned to create polo shirts inspired by the renowned brand Ralph Lauren, and I’ve designed shirts with color variations.
Screenshot_20240519-152555~2

I have designed shirts in yellow, purple, red, blue, green, white, and black, allowing the user to choose the variant that best suits their style and personality.

Images

Screenshot_20240519-112146~2
Screenshot_20240519-112207~2
Screenshot_20240519-112101~2
Screenshot_20240519-112124~2
Screenshot_20240519-112255~2
Screenshot_20240520-190539~2
Screenshot_20240520-190051~2

In addition, I have created pants that perfectly complement these shirts, enabling you to create complete and stylish outfits.
Screenshot_20240519-153005~2

I would appreciate any comments, suggestions, or support you can provide in advance. I hope you like it as much as I do.

What do you think of the design of the shirt and pants?
  • I love it
  • It’s attractive
  • It’s okay
  • Not my style
  • I don’t like it

0 voters

Thank you for your attention!

1 Like

They look really good. Congratulations on them :clap:

2 Likes

These Polo shirts look great! Nice job on them!

2 Likes

The design is great, but the resolution seems a bit low.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the comment :wave:

Thank you very much, glad you like it😁

Thank you very much for the comment, your comments will help me improve the quality of my creations.:handshake:

I feel like having the top of the pants built into the shirt texture will limit the users’ ability to pair other colours of pants with these shirts. Personally I would just leave the bottom of the shirt texture transparent.

1 Like

It’s great! Just be careful with using Ralph Lauren Polo’s registered trademarks. That can get you banned, even if you’re uploading for another group.

If you make any future shirts in this series, I would recommend using a different logo that does not resemble Ralph Lauren’s logo/does not have the name in the title of the shirt. It can be inspired, but cannot take the logos/direct branding of the clothing line.

1 Like

Thanks Bro, I will take that into account for future creations.

1 Like

In the top picture, the shirt without the belt still extends to the bottom of the torso. I was thinking about leaving the belt area transparent on the shirt texture so that whatever pants you’re wearing will show underneath rather than being hidden by the shirt.

2 Likes

I understand bro, you mean to leave a transparent part of the shirt so that it can be combined with more pants.
Screenshot_20240522-200344~2

I will take that into account next time to present more options that benefit my client, thanks Bro.