My Name Is Filtering In Search Bar

my friend is having the same issue in roblox studio, when he trys adding me to a team create session all he gets is an infinite loading screen and my name doesnt pop up.

BTRoblox is on Mozilla too. It would be silly to leave out customers.

1 Like

Problem is not solved, other people have this issue too. Please unmark this as solved so roblox staff can see the issue is not fixed.

1 Like

My name is no longer filtered. This problem solved for me

Other people have this issue too.

1 Like

For the record.

The bug isn’t just about you, a lot of people could have this problem.

Oh, this is very bad of course, I hope later this problem will be completely fixed.

My search

Hey everyone!

From what I see, the OP’s name and others are fixed now! But there are still some developers affected by this issue.
Therefore, can I get the names that are still affected, so I can share them internally?

Thank you! (use this @)

Edit: Taking in consideration there have been 2 months worth of Roblox updates that could fix the issue for others as well, I’m setting up a lock timer!
Feel free to file a new bug report or message me in case you didn’t have the chance to ping that you are still affected by this issue! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello. Thank you for informing. Also, does the filter report form work? I reported some filtering bugs there a few months ago, but it looks like they haven’t been fixed until now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.