My name... is Optimist Prime! (feedback on a build)

These are some Roblox transformers I made about a month ago. Their names are “Optimist Prime” and “Negatron” due to the silly expressions I realised they had on their faces. They are both based off default old Roblox creations (though some artistic license was necessary to make them transformer size). I don’t see myself doing anything more with them, but I’d appreciate any and all feedback on them. Thanks!

7 Likes

One thing to say… that’s some funny and matching names you gave them :ok_hand: :joy:
But personally i would change the heads with some self-made models but with the same face expression :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! I think certainly for the Negatron, a Bayverse-style head would go very nicely, I guess if I ever decide to do Negatron/Optimist Prime V2 (or any more Roblox transformers), I’d see if I could make it work.

1 Like

It looks okay and I like it it looks like a transformer good job keep up the good work

2 Likes

This is cool! Did you rig it, to animate it later on?

1 Like

Thanks! Sorry, I don’t know how to rig things. However, if I ever started to learn to rig things (and I might want to at some point), I might have a go at rigging it, though I feel I’d need a lot of practice first and I could work my way up to making it properly move. For now atleast, they’re just going to have to be statues. :frowning:

1 Like