My new designs!

Some of my first designs that I’m proud of! Some feedback would be very nice :smiley:

10 Likes

Looks very good! I would recommend, though, making your sleeves a little more curved and less straight. Same goes for the top of the socks, etc. It just gives it a more natural feel.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely work on using curves rather than straight lines

2 Likes

OH ME OH MY
I LOVE THESE AND UR STYLE SO MUCH SO UNIQUE LIKE EEEEE <3
Also do you have a group?

Hmm here are some critiques

• The mushroom outfit (specifically the pants)
    When using textures, try minimizing them a lil so that the proportions of texture doesnt look so big, ALSO def use a Pants/Jeans reference to add more defining details :green_heart::mushroom:

• Also you should def work on making shoes a lil more detailed!

• Also your sunflower overalls!
    I see that you tried doing a little extra design on the bottom of the overalls, such a cute concept!
    In my opinion I would probably replace that bulk with lace so it would look like normal overall leg pants with lace dangling a few pixels down! :sunflower::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!! I’ve seen a lot of your designs, you’ve been a big inspiration for me!
I do have a group, it’s still a work in progress though

Pants were kind of a placeholder, I made them before the rest of these and I just needed something to pair with the hoodie. Thank you for the pattern advice though! Definitely something to try out.

2 Likes