My New Game coming soon ! (Bank Tycoon!)

Me and my friend working on my game. We are making a Bank Tycoon! We will finish soon…

In-Game Photos

Please give an ideas or feedbacks to improve this game.

if you have any question:

Discord: FireAtacck#7601

3 Likes

Looks really good. Right 30charrs

2 Likes

Few things,

• Instead of the Bank text on top, consider using a dollar sign logo.
  • Instead of the old text such as 'Buy Cash Desk #06 [35,000], use billboard gui’s with custom text showing the price of the button.

Question,

• Will those rigs be animated?
2 Likes

Looks a lot more high-effort than most tycoons, though I would not do a tycoon, as they’re already very controversial in the Roblox community, but you do you.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie the build is good. Tho you could improve by adding several thing to the empty field in front of the bank and the weird(?) island part. But, stereotyped by any other tycoon games. I wouldn’t look forward for it.

2 Likes

did you put one person in the photocopier to make more of the same person? looks good tho

2 Likes

not animated but i will think this idea Thanks for Feedback (and i will change button texts)

1 Like

We have just finished the island part, we will fill it soon. Thanks for Feedback

1 Like

We will change the animations and accessories of all npc

Instead of the old text such as 'Buy Cash Desk #06 [35,000], use billboard gui’s with custom text showing the price of the button.

Thanks for this think .we made it billboard gui look so good

Amazing work! I can tell that time and effort has been put into this and looks great! May I suggest adding some UI Interfaces for the player to see how much money they have and Gamepass UIs. Overall great job and I look forwards to playing this game!

Ekran Alıntısı
already we have cash gui :smiley:

Hello your game looks really cool. I have one advice for you. Maybe you should change white background in cash UI. You should make a background with gradient?

Looks great maybe make the white background a rainbow changing colour to make it more eye catching and stands put. Keep it up!

This is looking pretty cool, I would suggest maybe the windows of the buildings should have some sort of neon blue glow - not too much, turn it down but it would make them fit the whole low-poly style much better.

I’d say just adding some sort of slight gold gradient to the UI would work, fits the game and isn’t super flashy. I’m fine with it the way it is though.

I really like the logo. Here’s an idea, maybe add a loaning function where the player can loan a certain amount of currency to generate interest?