MY NEW GFX (probably last post on help and feedback)

Hey, this is gonna be my last "thoughts on gfx’ topic. Anyways, here it is:
New Project (1)
Please note that I blurred some of it to make it look like one image.
Feel free to give some improvement tips, and if its good or bad.
AGAIN, THANKS

8 Likes

Blurring is not the way to go about mixing imagery, other than that, looks pretty nice.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip! so should i get rid of the blurring or should i make the strength a bit lower?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure most image editor softwares have tools for combining images, after that you can just search on youtube or google.

2 Likes

Alright thank you very much! I actually thought blurring makes a mixed image. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The lighting on the character just seems out of place. Also the character has too much blur on it.

3 Likes

Hi there! I thought the lighting was pretty good as he is looking to right, where the light is. Also, I have un-blurred the character(it was a mistake :grimacing:)New Project (4)

Next time try to make the shadow from the character a little smoother.
The background also looks kind of weird like right here:
Overall pretty good!

1 Like

Hi, do you mean smooth as in like lighter? also, I will make sure to fix it. Thanks!

Yeah, the shadow looks like it doesn’t blend in well, maybe try to fade it out a little at the end and make it less sharp

1 Like

electro (2)

I fixed it! the issue was I made the saturation there high, and blurred it. I made the shadow lighter, because of the light emitted on the right, Thanks!

1 Like

first off, your shadows and lighting do not fit at all the lighting is more ambient etc in the photo while here there is a clear shine and direct ray of sunlight hitting the character in your 3d software. its very blurry and the image mixing did not go well. it isn’t blurry at a part, but its clear to see that… something happened.

1 Like

I have fixed a few issues, look at the post above yours. If it still has something, pls inform me. Thanks! :smile:

i am still seeing a lot of the same issues in that post.