Hello,

In game:

- Br, iSyriux

2 Likes

Ayo man. Halloween is in a couple of months. Hold it until then :eyes:
:sob:

Hello,
Hey guys I made a new game for this hat
https://www.roblox.com/games/6601849412/Dress-Up-in-The-Hat?refPageId=bea1768d-e80d-4c08-80f4-2e267fbeaa8b

2 Likes

lol, giving it a like for sure

Tbf i don’t reallllly think someone will buy that. NO offence but it looks like these actual human heads. Maybe try a different hat? Besides that it looks cool for Halloween :eyes: good job!

I can honestly see this in a Horror type of game, you should try making one! But overall, I like the hat concept you made there.

What did you use for making it ROBLOX Studios or Blender?

Hello,
I made it in ROBLOX Studios

That’s really great! You should consider checking out the blender, it’s much more unique and you can create amazing things from there, check it out and play around with it! You could try to make that hat concept in blender someday.

Here are some development resources you can check out if you’re ever going to use Blender

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure most Offical UGC creators also use Blender.

But, it’s really amazing to see how you made that in Studio good job!

Hello,
Yeah but you can’t script stuff in blender

Hello,
Well actually You can but you can’t make games and spawn your character in like you can in roblox studios

Yeah it’s well made, but I’m not buying that :joy:

Looks real creepy, but it’s nice I guess. I like how big it is lol

Oh yeah, and also regarding blender, I recommend it too as it’s more compact. It’s hard to learn the basics of blender, but once you know what does what and when you should do what it’s quite helpful.

1 Like

From that, I meant by just making that hat in Blender then importing it in ROBLOX studios,
then using ROBLOX studio for the rest of thing things you’re working on.

Hello,
Oh well it should be pretty apparent that I made this in blender lol :joy:

1 Like

Hello, I want to buy your entire stock of these hats.

The hat reminds me of those Mugen games cause they are pretty bizarre just like this hat. Overall great job!

Hello,
Unfortunately this is the only hat of this style that I made
But you can contact me on discord once I’m unbanned if you want more hats of these style
They’re relatively easy to make

Also don’t remind me, the archnemesis of the owner of mugen IP grabbed me through roblox studio, knows at least 4 real life languages and at least 5 programming languages, is 14, and can make a ball racing game using trigonometry in just 7 minutes

Well, there’s definitely worse hats out there. If you want to increase the creepiness factor I suggest making the texture more high-resolution

I'll take your entire stock!

Jokes aside this is incredibly cursed, and I love it.