My new Project!

How to make it as an open world?

You can just create some landscapes of map, full of rocks, grass, muntains, tall trees, etc

Btw, I wish you all the good luck on your success of your game mate!!

3 Likes

Ngl, The characters look a little similar to “Sno Day” not i mean like its the same character and game, The faces is just similar to it. But, Fabulous work! :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Reminds me so much of the default twitch emote guy, i love it

1 Like

cool animation! i love it! :happy1:

1 Like

Very cute. Are you going to take this farther, like a minigame thing, or a roleplay game?

1 Like

Oh maybe add different Fluff Puffs! Like a red one, or one on fire? Sorry, it just reminded me of the Stay Puffed man from Ghostbusters.

2 Likes

My current plans are to make it an Open World type game. However I might be changing this as I go along

I really like this idea and will be adding it at some point.

Okay so this is adorable. I’m in love with this already lol keep up the good work!

1 Like

That’s looking super cute!
Looking forward to see more of them.

1 Like

Thanks, @LolMeLol I’m glad you like it!

Maybe like an RPG style open world game??

1 Like

Thank you. I’m glad you like it! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah that’s sort of what I’m going for!

I’m a little confused as to what you mean by bold out the movements?

Gosh that character is so adorable.

Transitional animations for actions like climbing, jumping over objects, etc would be a pretty cool addition. Other than that, great work.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I’m deferentially planning on adding all the other animations as well as even some dance ones.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll probably be making some minor adjustments soon but I see what you mean!

Glad you like it and Thanks for the suggestion. You’ve sparked a branch off of one of your ideas but I’ll keep it a surprise.

2 Likes

Recently made another cute character New Character I made (Fluff Puff)

1 Like